• 124.16 ha located midway between Te Aroha and Matamata
• Self-contained unit milking 225 cows and carrying all young stock
• Three-year average production 77,000 kgMS - low input, once a day milking mid-December
• Excellent infrastructure 20 ASHB, four bay workshop, two lockable four bay half round barns and large gable shed.
• Two comfortable brick homes - main dwelling has 4 bedrooms and second dwelling has 3 bedrooms
• Well raced and fenced with natural water source
• Extremely attractive flat to gentle rolling property
• Great location, normally summer safe